Friday, June 13, 2014

bad blogger person/ summer is here...again....damn it....



          I am a bad blogger person. Bad, bad blogger person. I don't know why it's been so hard for me to maintain my blog with any kind of consistent regularity.  I'm just now realizing that my last entry was dated February 1st. wow..that's like 5 months ago....and the exact opposite of maintaining consistent regularity. Nope. No consistent regularity here. Just a consistently bad blogger person.....bad bad blogger person....sigh....Anyway, on to more depressing news.
               
       I made the mistake of looking at the calendar. There it was. glaring at me in 4 huge letters...J-U-N-E...that's right. I discovered to my horror that it is indeed, the month of June. June. A lovely ladies name, but a terrible month of the year. It means the beginning of summer. The Long, hot, boring, dry summer.....again. Despite my best efforts, it keeps coming back. And I hate it....damn....
                  
   
                                      


                          *footnote*
                                And this is pretty much EXACTLY what I look like for 3 solid months. It's not pretty is it? As for me being a bad blogger person, I've got a great excuse.....wait til I tell you...I've been really.....it's because I....Things are just so....ya, I got nothin'...never mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment